Real time data acquisition from meters and control devices (AMR) can be used to evaluate trend, predict demand and find out about customer habits.
Where can I use these solutions?
Noxium’s modems allow meters remote reading. This device establishes automatic connections with secure IP networks. Remote devices in distributed locations become part of a collaborative network.
This family provides GSM/GPRS connectivity that enables the creation of point to point or point to multi-point networks. This product is well known in the Utilities market.
High performance industrial GSM/GPRS modem and IP gateway with successful track record in harsh working environments. It allows the remote metering and management by establishing secure networks with serial and TCP/IP interfaces
Axom T3 stablishes automatic connections with secure IP networks that enable real time remote measurement reading. Remote devices in distributed locations become part of a collaborative network.
- Allows Real time data monitoring improving the decision making process for better management.
- This device can also function as gateway, enabling the integration of serial port devices into TCP/IP networks. This device is often used as a coverter from serial Mod-bus to TCP, or IEC 101 to 104
- Industrial multi-point bus or serial connections with smart protocol encapsulation. This feature enables the transparent datagram integration via cellular networks.
- It works on ‘Secure connection’ mode, providing permanent availability over wireless networks, using a supervised client/server schema.
- Wireless connectivity including GSM/GPRS.
- Compact, ergonomic, easy to set-up, use and diagnose. Accurate, fast and highly available when transferring information.
- High reliability and secure for the most restringent environments.
It functions as an autonomous modem managed by standard AT commands. It also incorporates additional commands to provide it with extended functions for the control and management:
- Programmed Gateway function with protocols IEC-870-101, 102 and 104, DNP3 and Mod bus
- Link supervision function with programmed actions depending upon failure type
- Extra functions to ensure the device reliability such as daily auto-reset
- SNMP enabled for remote configuration
- Local serial port RS-232/485 Full/half duplex 2/4h with performance 115 Kbps and support for TXD, RXD,RTS and CTS signals
- Wireless connectivity options
- GPRS Multislot Class10, Class B, CS1 to CS4
- Quad Band 1900/850, 1800/900 MHz GSM/GPRS
- Typical download speed 115kbps
- Status indicators – Power, coverage
- Easy access to the connector. It also includes a protected SIM holder that can also be sealed.
- Optional internal back up battery.
- Optional Digital I/O
- SMA 50 Ohm aireal connection
- Metallic (DIN) or plastic casing available
- Remotly configurable via Telnet/SNMP
- It also supports network protocols such as ARP, DNS, FTP, ICMP, IP, IPCP, TCP, UDP and PPP
- DynDNS supported
- DC/AC Power: 24-380Vdc, 30-265Vac
- Power: from 0,3W to 4W max
- Insulation: 3750Vac power to data
- Temperature range: -20° C to +85° C
- Humidity range: 5% to 98% without condensation
- Compliant with EN301 511 V9.0.2 “Harmonized standard for mobile stations in the GSM 900 and DCS 1800 bands (GSM)”
- Compliant with EN60950 “Safety of Information Technology Equipment”
- Compliant with EN61000-6-5 “Generic standards – Immunity for power station and substation environments”
- Compliant with EN301 489-1 V1.4.1 “ElectroMagnetic Compatibility standard for radio equipment and services”