Noxium’s PRIME Telecommunications Gateway is an industrial cellular communications gateway which includes a PLC interface for communications with SMART-METERS. GTP brings together Noxium’s Routex reliability and security with PLC’s communications versatility providing an ideal solution for SMARTGRID networks with last generation intelligent meters.
- From a Security stand point, GTP enables dynamic tunneling, information encryption and smart routing.
- GTP also includes a switch wich offers great versatility when configuring different services or applications co-existing in the same infrastructure.
- Its flexible configuration and WLAN’s offer a wide range of routing options.
- In Highly available environments, this device operates with redundancy and self-monitoring in an active-active configuration, ensuring low latency delays and enhancing re-activation time. Always in a secure communication environment. In addition, there are GTP versions with Radio redundancy.
- High MTBF and low maintenance costs are achieved using SNMP, Syslog, debugging and diagnosis tools as well as remote configuration and update features.
- Compact, ergonomic and easy to instal, use and diagnose. Configurable PLC Communications on Service Node or Base Node with network topology auto-discovery. Compatible with DLMS systems and PRIME PLC communications.
- It incorporates advance switching functions such as Tagged VLAN and VLAN Discriminated Services.
- ACL, NAT, PAT and MAC filtering.
- WAN services Multiplex via auxiliary modem or routers. Redundant VPN Tunnel set-up with active service surveillance. It supports DMVPN (GRE+IPSec+NHRP) up to 4 tunnels (2 tunnels/SIM).
- Programmed re-boot to enable recovery after failure. Firmware OTA, via FTP, STFP and TFTP.
- Two Fast Ethernet 10/100 network ports
- Low voltage PLC communications
- Up to two SIM trays with polarity, blocking and Active SIM and Screwed SMA indicators · Optional Wireless communications
- Communications, power and network coverage indicators.
- Up to two GPRS Clase B, CS1 to CS4 radios (850/900/1800/1900/2100 MHz).
- UMTS: 850/1900/2100 MHz.
- HSPA: 850/950/1800/1900 MHz.
- Power supply 80V-265Vac.
- Optional Back-up battery for 0,5h full autonomy.
- Adjusted consumption up to 6W max.
- Communications interfaces insulation up to 3.750V
Hardware and Environmental Features
- Dimension 175x125x50mm (WxHxD)
- Aprox weight 350gr
- Operating Temperature range -10ºC to 60ºC
- Relative humidity range 5 to 95% – IP51 · IP51
- Dual SIM, with advanced switching criteria: Signal level, Keep-alive (TCP-3way Handshake and Ping) and network latency.
- Connected to any mobile carrier using 2,5G, 3G and 4G PAP and CHAP authentication.
- TCP/IP Protocol Stack
- Management Protocols: SNMP v2c, v3 with MIB II and Noxium MIB
- Supports multicast
- Static and Dynamic routing RIP v2
- Port Fowarding and ACL, NAT, NAT-T, SNAT, DNAT roules and Port Mapping
- Client, Server and relay DHCP
- Client and proxy DNS. Caché DNS
- Local and remote Syslog
- Bridging functions and Spanning Tree Protocol (IEEE 802.1d)
- VLANs (IEEE 802.1Q y 802.1p)
- VLAN dependent QoS · VRRP High availability
- NTP Remote configuration
- Supports SSL 3.0 and TLS 1.2
- Dynamic Multipoint IPSec VPNs (DMVPN) with multiple IKE/ISAKMP and advance detection for carrier and tunnel switching.
- Encryption: 3DES, AES128, AES256
- Authentication: SHA1, SHA256, MD5
- Diffie-Hellman MODP1024, MODP2048, MODP4096
- High availability algorithm on DMVPN tunnel switching and Control centre connection redundancy.
- Surveillance functions for active tunnel keepalive using GRE and NHRP · Supports TACACS+ compatible AAA