Noxium’s routex family provides a range of routing devices that allows wireless connectivity between any device in the field and the control centre. This family provides the required elements for any IP network topology.
These communications solutions have been deployed in industrial environments with extreme conditions. All these products have demonstrated their reliability, robustness and high availability. These features rely upon their redundant design.
Where can I use these solutions?
These products can be used to connect any application in a wireless fashion. Typical applications include industrial control, meters, security systems and cash points among others.
This product provides a scalable 2.5/3G solution for cellular communications over TCP/IP. It also provides Routing, gateway and VPN support functions
Routex 1s/2S/4S provides a flexible solution for highly available and reliable data channel. Dual SIM and dual transceiver are available as options. It includes RS232/485 and USB2.0 ports as well as 1,2, or 4 Ethernet 10/100BaseT links with integrated VLAN services.
These devices enable the creation of encrypted tunnels to provide access to different local devices from private independent networks.
- Allows Real time data monitoring improving the decision making process for better management.
- Industrial multi-point bus or serial connections with smart protocol encapsulation. This feature enables the transparent datagram integration via cellular networks.
- It works on ‘Secure connection’ mode, providing permanent availability over wireless networks, using a supervised client/server schema.
- Wireless connectivity including GSM/GPRS, 3G and 4G variants.
- Optional features to improve redundancy: dual SIM and dual Transceiver.
- Compact, ergonomic, easy to set-up, use and diagnose. Accurate, fast and highly available when transferring information.
- High reliability and secure for the most restringent environments
- VPN support that enables secure access from different corporate networks to separate devices via the same device.
- Gateway Function with smart protocol encapsulation (IEC-870-101, 102 and 104,DNP3 and Modbus)
- One, two or four Ethernet 10/100Base-T ports (RJ45) depending upon model
- One or two serial ports RS-232/485 Full/half duplex 2/4h with performance 115 Kbps/1Mbps and support for TXD, RXD,RTS and CTS signals
- Wireless connectivity options:
- GPRS Multislot Clase 10, Clase B, CS1 a CS4 (Cuatro Bandas 1900/850 1800/900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE y Velocidad 100-125 Kbps típico)
- UMTS: 850/1900/2100 MHz
- HSPA: 850/950/1800/1900 MHz
- Status indicators – Power, coverage
- SMA connector for 50 Ohm aerial
- Type A auto configurable Slave USB.
- Metallic casing
- It also supports network protocols such as ARP, DNS, FTP, ICMP, IP, IPCP, TCP, UDP, PPP and Telnet.
- Static IP routing, RIPv2 y OSPF
- Port Forwarding and IP filters, NAT, NAT-T rules
- VRRP redundancy, SS security, SSHv2
- VPN IPsec con IKE/ISAKMP multiple
- VPN GRE, IPIP con autentification
- Encryption DES, 3DES y AES
Electrical and Environmental Features
- Power supply DC/AC: 18-400Vdc, 50-260Vac
- Power levels vary from 1W to 4W max
- Insulation: 3750Vac power supply/data
- Temperature range: -20° C to +85° C
- Humidity range: 5% to 98% without condensation
- Compliant with EN60950 “Safety of Information Technology Equipment”
- Compliant with EN61000-6-5 “Generic standards – Immunity for power station and substation environments”
- Compliant with EN301 489-1 V1.4.1 “ElectroMagnetic Compatibility standard for radio equipment and services”
[contact-form-7 id="" title="Request Documentation"] [/contact-form-7]
Complete the form below to access the documentation download area:
(Sometimes the mail can reach your SPAM folder)