Noxium’s routex family provides a range of routing devices that allows wireless connectivity between any device in the field and the control centre. This family provides the required elements for any IP network topology.
These communication solutions have been deployed in industrial environments with extreme conditions. All these products have demonstrated their reliability, robustness and high availability. These features rely upon their redundant design.
Where can I use these solutions?
These products can be used to connect any application in a wireless fashion. Typical applications include industrial control, meters, security systems and cash points among others.
This compact and low cost device integrates a ‘quad band GPRS’ transceiver to an Ethernet interface and a serial port for IED devices.
This device can also perform a ‘gateway’ function translating protocols over serial interfaces into protocols over TCP/IP. Typical applications include Serial MODBUS onto TCP, or IEC101 onto 104.
- Allows Real time data monitoring enabling the decision making process for better management
- Industrial multi-point bus or serial connections with smart protocol encapsulation. This feature enables the transparent datagram integration via cellular networks.
- It works on ‘Secure connection’ mode, providing permanent availability over wireless networks, using a supervised client/server schema.
- GSM/GMPRS compatible working modes.
- Compact, ergonomic, easy to set-up, use and diagnose. Accurate, fast and highly available when transferring information.
- Robust, highly available, reliable and secure in environment with the most stringent regulations. This products betters the immunity and insulation levels outlined by standard regulations such as those for electric sub-stations IEC61850
This device allows the deployment of LAN networks linking to WAN networks via GPRS radio links. It also provides basic routing functions as well as:
- Gateway Functions with smart protocol encapsulation (IEC-870-101, 102 and 104,DNP3 and Modbus)
- Remote link monitoring
- SNMP management
- Serial Interface RS-232/485 Full/half duplex 2/4h with performance 115 Kbps/1Mbps and support for TXD, RXD,RTS and CTS signals
- Ethernet 10/100BaseT – DHCP up to 6 devices, 10/100 Mbps, Automatic negotiation duplex/semi-duplex, switched MDI / MDI-X detection
- GPRS Multislot Class10, Class B, CS1 to CS4
- Quad Band 1900/850, 1800/900 MHz GSM/GPRS, CDMA as an option
- Typical Speed 100-125 Kbps
- Remote configuration management via Telnet/SNTP
- It also supports network protocols such as ARP, DNS, FTP, ICMP, IP, IPCP, TCP, UDP, PPP
- Status indicators – Power, coverage
- SMA connector for 50 Ohm aerial
- Plastic and metallic casing available
- Optional Dual SIM
- Power supply DC/AC: 24-380Vdc, 30-265Vac
- Power levels vary from 0,3W to 4W max
- Insulation: 3750Vac power supply/data
- Temperature range: -20° C to +85° C
- Humidity range: 5% to 98% without condensation
- Compliant with EN60950 “Safety of Information Technology Equipment”
- Compliant with EN61000-6-5 “Generic standards – Immunity for power station and substation environments”
- Compliant with EN301 489-1 V1.4.1 “ElectroMagnetic Compatibility standard for radio equipment and services”