This digital full 360 range absolute inclinometer provides tilt measurements with accuracy lower than ±0,1º in the full 360 range.This device can be used in the following applications:
- Industrial Structure positioning in the renewable eneregy sector.
- Preventive maintenance of telco infrastructures.
- Stability control for heavy machinery, tractors or trailers.
- Control de estabilidad en maquinarias pesadas, tractores o remolques.
- Hydraulic mechanisms control.
- Turbine and engine vibration studies.
- It incorporates offset algorithms that compensate the measurement variation due to temperature changes, achieving an accuracy better than ±0,1º in the full 360 range (0º to 70ºC).
- This device uses advanced digital technology that measures accelleration over a plane with ±1g accuracy
- This device is sealed (IP68), ready to be used in harsh environments.
- This device works with an extended 5 to 36Vdc and its consumption has been optimised to 250mW.
- Asynchronous communications protocol over RS232 interface that allows full access to the unit.
- Configurable communications speed (4800-115200Bd)
- Somoothing filter 100ms to 5seg
- Adjustable offset angle
- Selectable angle (0-360º)(±180º) over an axis
- Accuracy of ±0,10º with ±0,05 uncertainty
- IP68 ready
- Temperature compensation 0-70ºC
- Up to 30Hz sampling frequency
- CE and FCC, EMC certified
- Extended supply voltage range with low power consumption
- Dimensions (HxWxL): 80x41x14mm
- Weight: 40 gr
- Insulation: IP-68 / IK-07
- Finishing: Policar. 20% fibre
- Cable: 4X24AWG
- Cable cover: PUR with 65% meshing
- Voltage range: 5 – 36 Vdc
- Consumption: 240mW
- Working Temperature range: -10 to +70 oC
- Storage Temperature range: -40 to +125 oC
- Communications: RS232 with standby
- Communications speed: 9600 to 115200 Bauds
- RS232 max cable length: 30m
- Angular measurement range: 0-360o
- Measurement range: ±1g
- Accuracy: ±0,1o (0 to 70oC)
- Sampling speed: 30Hz
- Maximum uncertainty: ±0,05o to 25oC without filtering
- Digital processing: Smoothing filter
- EN60950 “Safety of Information Technology Equipment”
- EN61000-6-5 “Generic standards – Immunity for power station and substation environments”
- EN301 489-1 V1.4.1 “ElectroMagnetic Compatibility standard for radio equipment and services”