Warranty and repair
1. General Terms and Conditions
The following general conditions apply to all supplies and services of Unión Tecnológica Noxium S.L. Other conditions shall be valid only if they have been expressly agreed in writing.
2. Offers and Orders
2.1. Validity of the Offer: The offers sent by Noxium are only valid in the 30 days following the date of issuance.
2.2. Order confirmation: By submitting an order, the Customer is submitting a binding offer to formalize a purchase of Noxium product. Noxium, by the mere fact of sending the goods, is accepting the offer. Noxium reserves the right to accept an order, and/or to ship orders partially, due to stock shortages or for any other commercial reason. Noxium will inform the Customer if it finds that the products mentioned in the order are not available, in whole or in part.
- The Orders and these General Conditions may be modified by particular conditions expressly indicated in the acceptance of the Customer's offer or by mutual agreement between the parties.
2.3. Acceptance, cancellation, return of goods: Orders accepted by Noxium have the quality of contracts of sale. Consequently, they cannot be cancelled without just cause by either party, nor can the buyer return the goods without the consent of Noxium.
2.4. Payment term: the buyer is obliged to pay Noxium the value corresponding to the work done and the material received within 30 days of receipt or provision. It is possible to punctually agree other payment terms, always within the contents of the Law 3/2004, complementary, and the one/s that may replace it.
3.1. Price determination: the prices will always be those contained in the acceptance issued by Noxium.
3.2. Modification of the price, withdrawal from the contract : The prices fixed upon acceptance of the order by Noxium shall not be subject to revision, unless one of the following eventualities occurs:
- Since the material is imported, factors beyond Noxium's control, such as customs duties, taxes or fluctuation of more than 30% over the initially issued/accepted offer, may vary.
- It should be noted that Noxium products contain materials of fluctuating price (gold, platinum, copper and other precious or semi-precious metals).
4. Delivery Time
The determination of the delivery time shall always be made in good faith. If for any reason not attributable to Noxium delivery is delayed, Noxium shall not be liable for any damages that may be invoked by reason of such delay. Delivery is understood at the time of notice by Noxium that the material is available to the customer.
Invoices shall be issued no later than the same date on which the goods are dispatched, and Noxium may make partial deliveries, invoicing them against the same order.
6. Shipping and Transportation
Together with the shipment of the material, Noxium will send to the buyer the corresponding delivery note, which will be checked by the buyer and returned duly approved or with the pertinent observations.
All Noxium goods shipped remain the full property of Noxium until they have been fully paid for.
7.1. Warranty period: Noxium guarantees that any failure due to manufacturing defects occurring within a period of 24 months from the delivery of the materials will give rise to free repair or replacement of defective elements, subject to prior verification.
- Damaged equipment will be sent carriage paid to Noxium - (Unión Tecnológica Noxium, S.L., address ......) and once repaired or replaced will be returned to the buyer.
7.2. Exclusion of Warranty: The foregoing warranty excludes any other warranty or liability that may arise for the purposes of the Law on the well understood that Noxium is limited exclusively to the repair or replacement free of charge of defective goods. The warranty is valid only to the purchaser and does not extend to any third party. The warranty does not cover defects caused by wear or breakage, improper installation, improper adjustment, soiling, improper or poor transportation, misuse, negligence or accident.
- To access warranty services, you must first contact Noxium.
- Under no circumstances shall Noxium be liable for any cost or charge or compensation directly or indirectly arising from any possible or alleged malfunction of the goods. In any case and as a maximum limit for all concepts, the economic responsibility of Noxium will be equivalent to the invoice value of the goods.
7.3. Validity of the guarantee: The warranty is valid only for those goods purchased directly from Noxium or any of its authorized distributors in Spain.
- The warranty does not apply to failures caused by elements external to the equipment, connection errors and/or incorrect installation of the equipment, operating conditions and environments different from those described in the user's manual, or any manipulations or modifications made by personnel outside Noxium.
- The warranty does not cover the repair or replacement of appliances where it is apparent that the seals, labels and other warranty items have been removed or in any way tampered with or forced with.